Monday, September 9, 2013

New Equipment!

Being a freelancer and contractor in the media and entertainment business, I get the privilege to work with many companies, brands, and equipments!

This past weekend I was invited to go to a music festival in Raleigh, NC to help shoot a band concert.
Working with IndieZone.tv, which is a web digital media site, who captures up to date news and information in the entertainment industry.

I've used many camera equipments in the past like Cannon 60D, 6D, 7D, and 5D mark II and III. I've used super broadcasting cameras such as Sony 50D, Panasonic Super XDCAM, but of all of these nothing compares to Sony AbelCine FS100.


The features of this camera comes with Super 35mm CMOS sensor lens, interchangeable sensor lens, gives you that 35mm film look. Shoot full HD (1920 x 1080) at 60P, Great auto focus, and auto stabilizer, iso up to 16,000. And there is a lot more to it than I know, but willing to learn!
It was truly exciting to be able to work with this awesome cinema camera and I'm looking forward to using it again real soon, maybe I will just buy at set. If I had an extra $7,000 to spend, whew!

I still truly love using the Cannon 5D mark III, a whole new level as well.
Shout out to Victory Church video department!

No comments:

Post a Comment