Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Tai Chi Way...





These are Tibetan White Crane Tai Chi forms from Shen Tao Innergy Arts, i learned these forms a few years back when i was in undergraduate college. My main teacher Sifu Khayr really became like a mentor and personal life coach for me. He taught me how important it is to stay relax concluding that relaxation is the central element for a successful life. Consistency with meditation, Qi gongs, and doing the white crane form really has change my character as a person. I relieve my self from stress, focus more mentally, and become more aware of my body and surroundings. Tai chi is very helpful especially in these rough times and struggles with the economy, and I think everyone should get involve with the every flowing supreme technique call Tai Chi!
To research more about Tai Chi check out http://www.RelaxationIsTheKey.com or http://www.shentaoinnergyarts.com with Master Sunyata Saraswati who carries great wisdom and knowledge on Tai Chi, Tantra, and well you will find out more when you read about him. Tai Chi is popular world wide so you should be able to find someone somewhere who teaches it. PEACE....

No comments:

Post a Comment